Pembrokeshire County Council Elections 2022
Labour can only make a real difference if we are in power. Pembrokeshire Labour has an ambitious programme, designed to take real, effective action on issues you care about:
- Supporting Pembrokeshire’s economy. Green energy, direct fibre broadband, revitalising town centres, removing obstacles to business.
- Caring for our environment. Net zero council by 2030. Next generation of green industrial jobs. Street cleaning & maintenance & tougher measures against fly tipping.
- Housing. More new build council homes. Renovating older persons sheltered housing schemes. Small scale sites for self-build and smaller local developers. Tackling the affordability crisis.
- Social care. More not for profit care for the elderly. New state of the art council homes for the elderly.
- Education. New youth centres across Pembrokeshire. Multi-million pound investment in Portfield School. Brand new state-of-the-art Primary and Secondary school for Milford Haven. Continued investment in Welsh medium schools.
- Leisure & Culture. New sports halls in Haverfordwest and Milford Haven, a new swimming pool in Tenby, 3G pitches for communities across Pembrokeshire. New libraries in Neyland, Narberth and Pembroke and longer opening hours. Investment in Community Hubs across Pembrokeshire.
We can make real progress in Pembrokeshire if you put your trust in Welsh Labour.
We will stand up for Pembrokeshire and deliver the real change you want to see in your local community.
Vote Welsh Labour on Thursday May 5th.